Effective March 3, 2013, CRDF will only be open for Public Visiting on Saturday and Sunday ONLY. We will no longer conduct Public Visiting on Mondays or Tuesdays.
(CRDF) Visiting Hours:
Public and Professional visits: Saturday and Sunday Only:
7:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
2:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. (last visit goes up at 5:30 p.m.)
Professional visits only: Monday through Friday
9:15 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. (last visit goes up at 4:00 p.m.)
**Attorney’s/Professionals: Please Note, Only items needed to conduct your professional visit will be allowed on the visiting floors. All other personal items (Cell phones, computers, etc.) must be secured in a locker or in your vehicle.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has a new web-based Inmate Visitation Scheduling System via the internet. With this new system visitors can schedule their visits up to 7 days in advance. Visitors can either register on line at https://visit.lasd.org.
or register in person at Century Regional Detention Facility, Men's Central Jail or at Twin Towers Correction Facility. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. **Due to the high volume of visits, we will not guarantee a same day visit**
All visiting appointments are subject to change as the operation and security of the facility is our first priority.
1. Dress code strictly enforced. Revealing clothing and/or gang affiliated attire NOT permitted.
2. Inmates are granted one visit per day and two visits within our visiting week, (Saturday through Tuesday).
3. No more than two persons may visit at one time (including minor children).
4. Children over the age of 14 required school identification, passport or California identification to gain access.
5. All visitors 18 years or older MUST have a valid identification (damaged, altered, expired I.D.'s are not valid).
6. All visitors under the age of 18 years MUST be accompanied by THEIR parent or legal guardian.
7. Any visitor disrupting the visiting process, within the visiting areas, will be cancelled and asked to leave the area.
8. All cell phone use must occur OUTSIDE the doors of the visiting lobby.
9. ALL personal property must be stored away prior to your visit. Only one I.D. and one key (car key, locker key, etc.) will be allowed to pass the search screen area. All other items must be secured. Lockers are available for $0.25.
*All County recognized holidays that fall on regular public visiting days, visiting hours will be the same as weekend hours*
PUBLIC PARKING: is available for $ 4.00 and accessible off of Alameda Street, just South of Imperial Highway.
All potential visitors who have been previously convicted of a felony and confined in any state prison shall submit an application to the applicable unit commander requesting permission to enter the facility. Application can be obtain from our visiting counter. If you are on parole you must submit a letter, with your application, from your parole officer indicating that he/she is giving you permission to visit an inmate at CRDF. The letter must indicate which inmate you are allowed to visit.
Once your application is received, the unit commander will responded to you in writing within 30 days. . In those cases where visiting privileges are denied, the reason(s) therefore will be documented, and the requesting party will be informed in writing of those reason(s).
Also all potential visitors on formal probation must have written prior approval from your probation officer granting you permission to visit at CRDF. The letter must indicate which inmate you are allowed to visit.
Inmate Mailing Address:
Inmate Name and Booking Number
11705 S. Alameda Street.
Lynwood, CA 90262